Be Burger is a young, dynamic company with a full potential and a team spirit based on trust and the desire to succeed. You will find in our restaurants, quality raw materials, impeccable service and a nice setting.
Be Burger is ambitious and intends to open many restaurants in various cities in Belgium before exporting to foreign countries.
Resourcefulness, common sense, versatility and an entrepreneurial attitude are required to join this team.
The role of our employees is to give pleasure to our customers.
Be Burger offers many opportunities for employees who want to be part of this wonderful adventure and who want to learn and grow in their career.
Hands-on coordination – assigning tasks and supervising the occupations of a team of front-of-house and kitchen staff. Train, direct, and evaluate employees.
Monitor compliance with internal standards (cooking times, portions, composition).
Meet quality, service and hygiene standards.
Full responsibility for safe and cash register control; restaurant opening and closing procedures.
- Controls the reception of supplies.
- Start-up of the equipment (grill – frying – drinks); control of the operation of the machines, correct regulation of the installations.
- Ensures the stock according to the planning.
- Takes part in the preparation of salads and hamburgers; prepares the necessary things.
- Assists at the various workstations during service; knows all the workstations in the kitchen and in the dining room.
- Coordinates and supervises the work of the employees; gives operational instructions in the kitchen and dining room.
- Controls workstations and jobs according to procedures and work methods; reports deviations.
- Receives supplies.
- Controls food storage and preservation; monitors quality, service and hygiene.
- Is responsible for cleaning the work area.
- Evaluates and corrects activities.
- Trains new employees: explains the different workstations, technology and work methods; provides on-the-job training.
- Performs necessary administrative activities according to procedures
- Controls the safe and the cash register.
- High school diploma or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience in the field of horticulture of at least 1 year.
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Experience in different environments (brewery, restaurant, etc)
- Able to take a leadership role and set an example in the kitchen and dining room
- Good cost management
- Does not hesitate to get involved and works hand in hand with his team